Monday, May 20, 2013

Horus Heresy Weekend Round-up and Picture-fest

 
Well folks it happened! The Horus Heresy Weekender came and went, unfortunately I couldnt make it but I will be next year I can promise you (will have to do copious amounts of housework and treating the mrs but I will be going - please can I? :) ) but to assist with those of you needing rumours and pictures I have compiled a few weblinks to some very good blogs with pictures as well as collecting some various pictures I have seen from different places around the net, if the pictures below are yours please let me know and I will apply the credit to the pictures. If you have any extras to share too please feel free to drop me a line and I will add them with full credit and links to your blog.
So enjoy and hopefully my annotations are correct!
 
Some great websites with pictures and more info are:
 
dropsite massacre
 
alternative fulgrim

davenite lodge priest

conversion of a salamander based on the preator model - from war paint studios

pre-chaos night lords doors

Emperors Children Palatine Blades

possible anti-air whirlwind variant

salamanders heavy flamers - war paint studios

Emperors Children Palatine Blades

salamander terminator captain - war paint studios

preator model - war paint studios

Emperors Children Palatine Blades

night lords assualt marines
 
Timeline for the heresy

heresy land speeder - war paint studio

drop pod variant

some kind of uber walker in the same style as the dreadknight, possible ad-mech unit
 
a space marine fortification for the realm of battle boards
 
The below pictures are from battlebunnies:
Ashen Destroyer Marines


Ashen Destroyer Marines. Word Bearers

 
Phoenix Guard Terminators. Emperor's Children.

 
Iron Hands Relic Contemptor Dreadnought.


 
Kakophoni Noise Marines. Emperor's Children.

 
Unnamed new Legion Tank


 
Kharybdis Assault Claw

 
Mechanicum Castellax Battle-Automata.

 
Mechanicum HQ


Erebus model. Word Bearers. Will come in a 2 pack with Kor Phaeron.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails