Saturday, December 10, 2011

Millest's Blog Exchange - A Beginning!

Well folks,
I think as we approach the ripe old age of 300 posts it's time for something new on MMM, an idea borrowed from Ron at FTW and Natfak on Faeit212, its time for us to start a blog exchange!

So what is the Blog Exchange?
It is basically an exchange of blogs on each others blog rolls, a link for a link. It's so simple it amazes me i didn't think of this before!

As we approach the 300th post on the blog it would be nice to start to pull my followers, occasional visitors and people I follow together and start sharing our links so we can all get to see new and exciting blogs.

So how do you get involved?
Quite simply comment below this post, email me direct using the contact buttons or even comment on on the subsequent "Friday Finds" posts (these are now been re-purposed to showcase links from new blogs that join the lists) providing me the link to your blog and letting me know that you've added me to your blog rolls. On confirmation of this you will be added to the following Friday's post and added to me current blog rolls.
If in doubt of which posts just use click on the keyword exchange and it should pull up any of my posts on the Blog Exchange for you to comment on and get added.

Hopefully that all makes sense and you'd like to join! Keep an eye out for the first new "Friday Finds" next week.
Thanks

1 comment:

Rangers Tickets said...

thanks for sharing this post. keep up the good work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails