Monday, September 26, 2011

Gamesday 2011 Rumour Round-up

Hi folks
unfortunately this year I was unable to attend Gamesday, though looking at the rumour mill I'm actually glad! Seems other then FW putting out some stellar models there was little in the way of news, rumours or even sneak peeks. Still FW and the odd fantasy bit to keep us happy is a good start.

As I couldn't attend here are links to some of the best collections of news I have found:
These were the best so far, as and if I find any more I will add them to the list, in the meantime here are, in my opinion, two of the best looking models on the FW stand, enjoy.


UPDATES:
More updates and links to round ups are here already:
More to follow as they turn up - I hope but given the lack of pre-release info from GW that might be difficult!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails