Monday, July 11, 2011

A Tale of Five Gamers - Week 16-2 - Millest's Imperial Guard Update

Millest's Week 16 Update
This week for a change its been time for some terrain for me. I decided I would work on the defence set and some of the boxes. The defence line is a nice little set, simple and easy to work with. So far I've just painted it with Catachan Green and then drybrushed with Camo Green, I then picked out the various details as you can see in these pics:

I'm still trying to decide if I should still give them a wash of inks to give them some depth but I think the dry brush has pulled out the details very nicely.

Next up are my boxes and crates, I painted them in simple colours and decided to add some markings, again these are just a simple coat and some small details as you can see:
As you can see very simple and with some attempts at "real world" markings though as with the defence lines I cant decide if they need an ink wash or not, any thoughts on this too would be great.

So guys thats my efforts for week 16, feedback would be appreciated and hope you like what you see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails