Saturday, July 02, 2011

A Tale of Five Gamers - Week 15-2 - Dan's Marine Update

Dan's Week 15 Update

Hello again

Another busy week with everything else it seems but I do have an update to provide.

This week I have been working on a handful of minis painting them up in full colour scheme. I'm happy with how the regal blue and burnished gold have come out. IMHO I think they compliment each other really well.


Now I know I still have some work to do in terms of shading n highlighting but I've applied a coat of gryphonne sepia wash so I've started the process. ATM my faces are the melta and flamer cos the weapons are different but I'm predicting that by the end of the 500pt challenge that my sergaent and heavy weapons minis will be my top 3. Anyhoo I'm on hols next week so there will be no update from me. Til then enjoy the pics. Toodles!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails