Thursday, April 21, 2011

Imperial Guard Track Guards - A Modellers Request!

Hi Folks,
apologies for posting this here but I'm not sure where else to try. Recently to help me finish off my tanks I have been in search of the track guards from the old Imperial Guard accessory sprue and the new Leman Russ kit, unfortunately not with much luck, I've only managed to get two sets. So the reason for this post is simple can any one help me out? I'm looking for as many sets as I can get and should worse come to worse if you only have parts I'm looking for the long central part from the set.
For those unfamiliar or just confused by my ramblings here are the bits I mean:

If anyone can help me out please drop me a line at the MMM email address in the contact me link to the side.
Thanks in advance

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails