Thursday, January 06, 2011

Blog News - Christmas and New Years Updates!

Hi Folks
after a very hectic Christmas and a New Year period that was devastated by weather, illness and work there has been little progress on modelling and hobby work, though there has been lots of purchasing going on. With that in mind and the fact I am still unable to hold a brush without shaking or a major coughing fit I am afraid the next week or so will be made up of the more staple posts such as Mondays Mirthfuls and Friday Finds, along with anything else that crops up as interesting and some book reviews of my Christmas period reading material. I apologise for the lack of hobby progress but I do hope to rectify this in the coming weeks.

On a side note (no pun intended) does anyone have a side panel from either a Leman Russ or a Chimera that they would be willing to sell? If anyone has any left over from recent projects please let me know as I'm trying to source one for a few bits and pieces i would like to try out. Please drop me a line at millests_m_m@btinternet.com to discuss.

Thanks guys and all the best for 2011!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails