Saturday, July 03, 2010

Blog News - work it doth sucketh!!

Well folks just a quick update, due to a large amount of work and then another 4 days of long shifts there has been no painting as such, and wont be for a fair few more days due to me having absolutely no free time!

However to satisfy my need to blog and peoples appetites for some of my models there will be postings of some recently completed works and a book review coming over the next day or so. The First of which i hope to have up this afternoon for you all.
Also those of you that have asked about painting I'm pleased to say that not only have the paints been ordered but I have also ordered some basic Marines and Guardsmen to do some test painting on which means some up coming votes on colour schemes. Once there is more information the blog will be the first to know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails