Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Airsoft Armoury - G36C Project

As promised here finally are pictures of my up to date G36C now I've completed here, or at least as far as I can see.

As you can see externally I've added a Magpul replica angled fore grip. I've also added as seen in the later pics a CQB quick release silencer and an Eotech 552 scope. The G36C is mainly stock internally but the new tight bore inner barrel and hop bits have helped improve the accuracy no end.

Also in the pics is some of my ACU gear, my Mich and mechanix gloves. you can also see my KJW SIG P226, a great pistol with spot on range and accuracy, and the serpa holster I use. All I need now is a pretty decent shotgun. Apologies on the poor quailty of the last pic.

Enjoy folks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails