Thursday, June 17, 2010

Storm Trooper Sergeants Part 1 - Conversion Corner

Hi folks
As promised before my holiday here is the first part of the detailed pictures of my Storm Trooper Sergeant conversions. These models have been converted up to represent Veteran Sergeants and Officers in my Imperial Guard and Inquisition forces.

Vet Sergeant Thor - Thunder Hammer Conversion

Vet Sergeant Pugnus - Power Fist Conversion

These are the first two in the five conversions I have, I know their relatively simple conversions but I think when they have the appropriate backpack on them (such as grenade launcher back packs for those with bolt weapons to simulate them carrying ammo rather power packs) they look really sweet and surprisingly different to standard models.
I will hopefully have some background and history for them if I get time to work on it soon.

let me know what you all think of these chaps.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails